|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 October 2016 (328 days ago)|
- Peaceful residential area
- Easy access for A64 to leeds
- Popular village within 2 miles of the city
- Large open plan lounge and dining room
- EPC Rating E
- Landscaped rear garden
- Tadcaster Grammar catchment area
Looking for a detached property in a quiet residentail location with a private garden, garage and parking? Do you require access to the A64 and wider motorway network? Likely to appeal to both the family and professional market. Fantastic three bedroom detached house in the ever popular area of Copmanthorpe which enjoys a good reputation for excellent local schools and easy commuting into the city centre or further afield with excellent local transport links. Call now to book your viewing slot.
Three bed detached family home located in the highly sought after village of Copmanthorpe to the south west of York. Copmanthorpe has a wide range of services and facilities within the village itself but also benefits from easy acess to the A64 and is less than 5 miles from York city centre. The village lies within the catchment area for Tadcaster Grammar School.
The property features a large open plan lounge and dining room with sliding doors that lead out to a south facing conservatory. From here you can relax and enjoy views over the landscaped garden. A modern fully fitted kitchen with electric ceramic hob and large separate utility room and pantry are located to the rear of the ground floor.
At first floor level are 2 double bedrooms, 1 single room and a fully tiled family bathroom with whirlpool bath and electric shower over.
The internal single garage is large enough to park a small car and use for additional storage. There is also driveway parking.
Sorry no D.S.S or pets
Please call William H Brown Lettings on 01904658502
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62092589.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0538J2128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, York - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.