|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 December 2016 (502 days ago)|
- Great Property
- Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner With Breakfast Bar
- Free Parking
- Large Garden With Shed
- Short Walk To East Barnet And Oakleigh Stations
- 14 Minutes By Train To Finsbury Park Underground Station
- Close To All Local Amenities
- Great Schools
- Easy Access To Road Links
Property reference number: 16763
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
Large three bedroom property close to all local amenities including shops, good schools and transport links, including East Barnet and Oakleigh Stations which provide easy access to Finsbury Park and London underground, property is also conveniently positioned for easy access to the North Circular and A1.
Neutrally decorated throughout with laminate flooring downstairs and carpets upstairs, Large airy family reception to the front of the property with feature fireplace, and a large open plan kitchen diner to rear of property with breakfast bar, all modern appliances and patio door opening to the garden.
Two large double bedrooms upstairs with a large single bedroom, and a modern bathroom with shower over bath. The Landlord is planning to replace all carpets prior to the new tenancy.
Large rear garden with patio upon exit from property and a large shed.
Not Accepted: Students, Pets, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.