|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 September 2016 (631 days ago)|
- Brand new development
- Large one bedroom apartment
- Perfectly positioned for shops, pubs and cafes
- Close to Fitzwilliam Train Station
- 10 Minute drive to A1 motorway
- Neutral decor throughout
Walk through the original doors of the public house into the spacious communal hallway using a secure digital entrance keypad. Stairs to first floor apartments.
Ground Floor apartment entrance
Secure digital entrance keypad allowing access to the long hallway with all rooms leading off.
A good sized lounge having neutral decor with brand new carpets. Electric wall heater. Large double glazed window which brings in a huge amount of natural light giving the large a really light and airy feel.
A modern kitchen with a selection of white gloss wall and base units, integrated electric oven with four ring electric hob over. Beige metro tiled splashback. Extractor hood. Space for fridge freezer and washing machine. Double glazed window allowing for light.
A good sized double bedroom having neutral decor with brand new carpet flooring. Two double glazed windows. Electric wall heater.
Brand new three piece suite comprising corner shower unit with electric shower unit, pedestal sink with chrome mixer tap and low flush WC. Grey tile effect vinyl flooring and floor to ceiling white tiled walls.
Parking available in the carpark directly to the rear of the building.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62093408.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000391427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Wakefield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.