|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 January 2018 (13 days ago)|
- Fabulous four bedroom raised ground floor apartment
- Spacious reception room flooded with natural light
- Ideally situated overlooking Richmond Bridge
- Extensive living and entertaining space
- Wonderfully located within a red brick mansion block
- Direct access to fabulous communal, riverside gardens
- Spacious modern kitchen
- Smart bathrooms and Off-street parking
LONG LET. Set within a fabulous period mansion block moments from Richmond Bridge, the oriel window in this wonderful four bedroom apartment boasts delightful views across the communal gardens to the River Thames.
The property is ideally located on the banks of the River Thames, moments from the fashionable shops and exclusive restaurants of Richmond town centre and the open spaces of Marble Hill Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1043022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.