|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 November 2016 (379 days ago)|
- Impressive two bedroom first floor flat
- Red brick period conversion
- Sizeable reception room with space for dining
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Great proximity to underground and amenities
LONG LET. This property boasts an elegant interior with high ceilings, a sleek fully fitted kitchen, this fabulous two bedroom first floor conversion flat is set within a handsome red brick building on a quiet residential road.
Set within an attractive residential area, the property benefits from close proximity to the River Thames, and Putney Bridge underground station (District Line), as well as being moments from amenities on Putney High Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Bishops Park.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.