|Added on Rightmove:||26 September 2016 (387 days ago)|
- Four bedrooms
- Extended Detached Property
- Popular Residential Location
- Two Reception Rooms
- Recentlt Fitted Bathroom
- En Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Sat Nav to HG5 8HD
Elet are pleased to bring to the market this four bedroom extended family home located in the sort after Aspin area of Knaresborough within close proximity to Aspin Primary and King James schools. The property briefly comprises large entrance hall, good size living room with windows to two aspects, breakfast kitchen with pine wall and base units and appliances, dining room. Master bedroom with en-suite, second double bedroom, two single bedrooms. recently fitted house bathroom with white suite and shower over bath. The property is situated on a large corner plot and has gardens to the front and side. The house also benefits from a double garage, gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
COUNCIL TAX Band D (Please visit www.harrogate.gov.uk for current charges)
1. To be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a minimum term of at least 6 months.
2. References will be obtained using a credit reference agency.
3. Tenants are responsible for all administrative fees in connection with the Tenancy Agreement.
4. No pets without written consent.
5. An application fee of £175 for the first applicant and £25 each additional applicant is payable which covers the cost of referencing and the preparation of the Tenancy Agreement.
6. The Bond is the equivalent of one month's rent plus £100 payable in cleared funds at the commencement of the tenancy.
7. The property will be withdrawn from the market as soon as an application form is submitted and the application fee has been paid.
8. The application fee is non-returnable unless the landlord withdraws the property from the market.
9. Before moving in to a property payment of the first month’s rent and bond must be made in cleared funds.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62123549.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ESL1GRIMBALDRD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by elet Ltd, Harrogate - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.