|Added on Rightmove:||26 September 2016 (601 days ago)|
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Allocated parking space
- Hi-spec 2 bed with branded appliances included
- Extra-large square footage with clever storage
- Modern living within 10 minutes from Royal William Yard
- Wood flooring throughout the apartment
- washer / dryer included
- Outside space or a balcony
- Modern living with low running costs
- built in wardrobe
One Tide Apartment Driftwood & Blue Available £750pcm
Devonport’s 1st Private Rent-Only Development
call the bunnyhomes team on 01579 326 782
The Tide is a luxury 2-bed, master ensuite, eco-friendly apartment. With views over Devonport’s landmark Guildhall, tower and new digital hub district, it offers all mod cons, elegant finishing and no compromise on space or convenience.
On The Old Market Square, and only a short stroll from where the Rivers Tamar & Plym meet, Driftwood & Blue is a new property development offering rental-only affordable homes, ideal for young professionals and couples. It’s a striking block of 15 hi-spec 1- and 2-bedroom apartments in the heart of Devonport, with quick access to main transport routes in and out of the city.
PRIVATE FREE PARKING WITH EVERY APARTMENT
At a glance
Hi-spec 2-bed apartment
Open plan lounge, kitchen dining room
Extra-large square footage with clever storage
Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
Fitted kitchen with all-branded appliances
Wood flooring throughout the apartment
Private outside space or balcony on all levels
Modern living only 10 minutes from Royal William Yard
Low running costsMy Online Estate Agent is the vendor's agent for this property. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy the matters referred to in this description should be independently verified by prospective purchasers or tenants. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0005238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Online Estate Agent, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.