|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (554 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Apartment with Allocated Parking
- Walking Distance to Station & City Centre
- One Reception Room & Double Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen area & Bathroom
A recently refurbished ground floor one bedroom apartment in a SOUGHT-AFTER LOCATION within walking distance of both the mainline station and city centre. Benefits include Allocated Parking
The accommodation includes an entrance hallway, a reception room with open plan modern kitchen area, a double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and a bathroom. Outside there are well-tended communal gardens and an allocated parking space.
To let Unfurnished.
Available early December.
4.95m x 2.92m
2.11m x 2.1m
4.42m x 2.83m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62127704.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference STA140361_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Collinson Hall, St Albans.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.