|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2016 (321 days ago)|
- SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- SEPARATE LIVING ROOM TO CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN
- EPC RATING C
- SECURE COMMUNAL ACCESS TO PROPERTY
- ALLOCATED CAR PARKING SPACE
- PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE
- AVAILABLE NOW!
**HALF PRICE REFERENCING TO MOVE IN NOVEMBER**
A luxury ONE double bedroom FIRST floor apartment with private ROOF TERRACE available immediately in this converted former Hotel in Netheredge off Sharrow Lane. Please enquire with the Lettings Team for more details.
William H Brown is delighted to present this gorgeous and spacious FIRST floor apartment available in the sought after location of Netheredge. The former hotel has recently been completely refurbished to a modern standard with new fixtures and fittings throughout.
The apartment has one allocated off street parking space and enjoys access to a communal rear patio area as well as its own roof terrace. This apartment is the largest within the refurbished property and compliments having a separate large living area aswell as dining/kitchen. Inside the property comprises of: Communal Entrance Hallway with Intercom access; the front door to the apartment opens into a spacious hallway, to the left is the Bathroom which is a large space with contemporary floor covering, tiled walls and new white suite with shower cubicle and separate bath; the Dining Kitchen which has all brand new fitted units with integrated white goods including electric oven, hob, and a dishwasher, from here there are double patio doors that lead to its private glass wall Roof Terrace., there is also room for a table and chairs in here if desired; the Bedroom is a spacious double with large window to the front of property and new carpets; separate Living Room which is a light room facing the front of the property with two sash windows.
Available immediately, please contact the Lettings Team.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62128661.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2032J2826. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Banner Cross Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.