|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 November 2017 (30 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 291940
Property Reference: 291940.
Rooms to let in the Milford Road, city centre area of Portsmouth. All properties are newly decorated, and fully-furnished to a very high standard. This property is a short walk to either Portsmouth & Southsea train station and Fratton station.
- GAS, ELECTRICITY, WATER, TV LICENCE, COUNCIL TAX, SKY+ HD WITH SPORTS AND MOVIES, WEEKLY CLEANER, AND WIFI INCLUDED IN THE RENT.
- Ready to be lived in. For example every bedroom is furnished with a bed and mattress, bedding, a wardrobe, chest of drawers and bedside cabinet, a bedside light, curtains or blinds and a lockable door,
- Communal lounge areas with comfortable sofas, coffee table, Sky+ with sports & movies channels, DVD player,
- Bathrooms are modern and clean, with shower, and at least one WC per three tenants,
- Kitchens feature all modern appliances, utensils, and crockery, as well as fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer,
- Wireless broadband is available throughout the house,
- A weekly cleaner is employed to keep the communal areas spotless,
- Rooms are available week-by-week or long term. No minimum or maximum tenancy agreement,
- Extra Large Room with double bed from £550 per month/£130 per week.
- Immediately available for occupancy subject to proof of ID and income.
Please call/text/email to arrange a viewing.
Sorry No DSS
No Couples or children
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £550.00 per month (£126.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £65.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 21 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 1 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 291940
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62133310.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 29194004102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.