|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 October 2016 (543 days ago)|
- 3 Bed House TO LET NOW
- Unfurnished/Deposit £825
- Modern Décor Throughout
- Recently Decorated Throughout
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Garage
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Garden to Front & Rear/ Driveway
- NO DSS/Student/Pets/Smokers
- Available TO LET NOW
We are pleased to bring to the market this perfect home located in East Ardsley. Royston Hill has recently been decorated throughout , fitted with new carpets ,modern fitted kitchen and a three piece white bathroom suite. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor :- entrance vestibule, Through lounge /dining room, spacious kitchen with under stair storage. To the first floor landing there is access to three bedrooms and a house bathroom fitted with a three piece white suite. Externally the property has gardens to front and rear, a drive which provides off road parking and access to an integral garage. IT'S A MUST SEE!!! CALL NOW 0113 2203465
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62136800.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MLL160099_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.