|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||28 February 2017 (231 days ago)|
- Well presented 2 bed mews house
- Reception, kitchen, 2 bed, bath
- Wood flooring in principal room
- Superbly located in Marylebone
A well-presented two double bedroom mews house superbly located within close proximity of Marylebone High Street on a quiet mews development.
Arranged over nearly 900 sq. ft. the property comprises a spacious reception room, a large eat-in kitchen, two well-sized double bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property is ideally located close to all the amenities of Marylebone High Street, Oxford Street and the green spaces of Regent's Park.
Two garages are also available by separate negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62142032.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MCL140019_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Marylebone Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.