|Added on Rightmove:||05 October 2017 (108 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 292171
Property Reference: 292171.
HIGH QUALITY modern and spacious TWO DOUBLE bedroom ground floor apartment with allocated parking in the desirable The Meads Development/Frampton Cotterell. Frampton Cotterell is a popular village location due to its rural, country feel with stunning scenic walks and local shops and restaurants, perfect for single/couple professionals. There are a number of local convenience stores and open green areas - perfect for chilled weekends.
This flat comprising; 2 spacious double bedrooms, large living room area to a modern fitted kitchen with white goods, bathroom with a shower and bath. Fitted with solid wood flooring the flat is bright and airy with large windows and would make the perfect new home for anybody.
*No Agency admin/signing on fee's, save up-to £600-1000! only £20 fee for reference checks.
Many benefits of this apartment include; allocated parking space, visitors car park, local bus stop close by, gas central heating, double glazing, close to the Bristol city centre/Yate/Chipping Sodbury/Emersons Green and the village is conveniently situated for commuters looking for good transport links with Parkway Station, the M32 and a variety of bus links, all within 5miles.
- Tenancy final agreement will all be dealt with by Openrent's 'Rent Now' service, this involves reference checks, contract creation, deposit(placed in deposit protection service) and first month's rental payment.
- All prospective tenant/s will have fully comprehensive reference checks like any high street agent would conduct before any tenancy is agreed. Tenant/s must be in employment(no self employed) and earn sufficiently enough to be able to afford rent.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £825.00 per month (£190.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £880.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 13 November, 2017
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 292171
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62143231.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 29217105102017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.