|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (348 days ago)|
- Modern Apartment
- Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobe
- Living Room with Wooden Flooring
- Open Plan Fitted Kitchen with White Goods
- Bathroom with Under Floor Heating
- Communal Entrance
- Allocated Parking
- Offered to the Market Unfurnished
- Good Access to Bicester Train Station and Bicester Village
- Good Access to the A41, A34 and M40 Traffic Network
Taylors are pleased to offer a beautifully presented ground floor apartment, situated on the popular development of Langford Village.
The property comprises of communal entrance, living room with wooden flooring, modern open plan fitted kitchen with white goods (including slim line dishwasher) , double bedroom with fitted wardrobe, bathroom with bath / power shower and under floor heating. The property also has new double glazing, communal gardens and allocated parking. The property is offered on an unfurnished basis.
This a perfect property for a professional individual.
To book an accompanied viewing and avoid missing out on this property please contact Taylors Lettings in Bicester.
Call now before someone else gets there first.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62146541.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHT12_BICKINGF63. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Bicester .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.