Light Industrial to rentKelvin Close, Warrington, Cheshire, WA3 7PB
15,000 sq. ft.
- 15,000 sq ft (1,393 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business and B8 Storage and Distribution
- Entrance/reception area
- Suspended ceilings in the office areas
- Gas fired central heating system
- Refurbished kitchen/breakout area
- Parking allocation - to be confirmed.
- Ladies, gents and disabled WCs
- Shower facilities
*Available from January 2017*
Originally constructed in the late 1970′s, the building measures approximately 15,000 sqft and is split as follows:
Offices/Laboratory - 60%
Workshop/Assembly - 35%
Gas Stores - 5%
The offices are set out around the sides and front of the building, wrapping around a large storage/workshop area in the centre, accessed via roller shutter doors to the rear. The property benefits from the following specification:
Suspended ceilings in the office areas
Gas fired central heating system
Refurbished kitchen/breakout area
Ladies, gents and disabled WC's
Parking allocation - to be confirmed.
The property also benefits from approximately 0.5 acres of land to the rear which could be used for additional parking or potential expansion space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62147645.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 851_Hybrid. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by BE LTD, Warrington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.