|Added on Rightmove:||27 September 2016 (386 days ago)|
- Bright and spacious two bedroom flat
- Set on the first floor of an attractive mansion block
- Presented to a great good standard and in a great location
- Well proportioned reception room with natural light
- Fully fitted kitchen and space for dining
- Two sizeable double bedrooms with ample storage
- Well maintained communal garden
SHORT LET. Arranged on the first floor of an attractive mansion block, this bright and spacious two bedroom flat benefits from neutrally decorated interiors with a separate kitchen and access to a lovely communal garden.
With an ideal location close to the shops and restaurants found in the heart of Pinner, the property is also within close proximity of the green spaces of Pinner Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 990248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pinner.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.