|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (396 days ago)|
- Stylish and spacious second floor flat
- 24' reception room with dining area
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Two additional bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Modern bathroom and shower room
- Set within purpose-built property with porterage and lift
LONG LET. Benefiting from a porter and lift, this stylish and spacious three bedroom flat has a neutral décor and well proportioned reception room with stylish semi-open-plan kitchen.
Queensborough Terrace is ideally located for Hyde Park and the restaurants, shops and bars of London's West End, Queensway and Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 999177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.