|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (182 days ago)|
- Simply stunning four bedroom duplex flat
- Set in a striking period conversion (with lift and porter)
- Fantastic reception room with ample dining area
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fabulous en suite master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bright rooms throughout and en suite facilities
- Stylish décor and offers access to pretty communal garden
Full descriptionLONG LET. An amazing four bedroom duplex flat, boasting wonderfully presented and spacious living space, including two en suite bedrooms, stylish fittings and fixtures, lift and access to gorgeous communal garden.
Elm Park Gardens are ideally situated moments from trendy Fulham Road with a wide selection of restaurants and cafes, while King's Road is nearby for extensive shopping. South Kensington Station is close by and access is provided to the A4/M4.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 993171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.