|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 August 2016 (460 days ago)|
- New Concordia Wharf
- 1108 Sq. Ft Warehouse Apartment
- Fifth Floor Sub Penthouse
- Expansive Reception Room
- Balcony With River/Dock Views
- Separate Dining Area
- Prestigious Kitchen/Bathroom Suite
- Original Exposed Brickwork & Beams
- Residents Gym/Swimming Pool
- Concierge Facilities
This impressive fifth floor 1108 sq. ft. bright spacious sub penthouse warehouse converted apartment situated within New Concordia Wharf comprises generous entrance hall with storage cupboards, Expansive Reception room with solid wood flooring throughout, original exposed brickwork/solid beams and doors leading to large balcony offering enviable River/dock views, semi open plan fully equipped kitchen with stone work surfaces integrated appliances and breakfast bar, separate utility room, spacious light bright double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an impressive spacious newly refurbished stylish contemporary bathroom suite with separate walk in shower. Residents will benefit from an unprecedented array of amenities including use of Residents gym/swimming pool, private secure parking, concierge facilities and being situated moments from the fashionable bars, cafes and exquisite restaurants just located directly on the river within eloquent Shad Thames
Property ref: 121_706_4165737
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62178185.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4165737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hastings International, London Bridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.