|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 November 2016 (551 days ago)|
- Renovated Brick Cottage
- Quiet Rural Setting
- Large Rear Garden backing onto fields (Tenancy includes Gardener)
- Sitting room with quarry tiled floor and beamed ceiling
- Main bedroom accessed via bedroom two
- Newly fitted galley kitchen with built in oven and hob and woodblock work surfaces
Williams Alder Estate Agents are thrilled to offer for rent this beautifully renovated red brick cottage standing in large gardens in a quiet rural setting.The cottage itself, whilst beautifully presented inside and out (including brand new bespoke Canadian Soft wood double glazed windows), isn't particularly large but makes for wonderful rural hide-away. The accommodation comprises of an elegantly presented sitting room with quarry tiled floor and beamed ceiling with the focal point being an exposed brick chimney breast with an inset log burner; a brand new galley kitchen with built in oven and hob and woodblock work surface and refitted shower room. Upstairs there are two rooms one being the main bedroom which is accessed via another room which can be a second reception room and/or occasional further bedroom for guests. Whilst the cottage may be bijou the gardens are not. The cottage has a reasonably sized front garden and a very long garden to the rear which backs directly onto fields. the tenancy will include a gardener. There is a variety of small outbuilding also at the tenants disposal
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62179004.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6667723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Alder, Newport Pagnell.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.