|Added on Rightmove:||27 September 2016 (328 days ago)|
- ENERGY RATING: D
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- AMPLE LIVING SPACE
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST BAR
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- LIVING ROOM WITH WORKING FIREPLACE
- FANTASTIC LOCATION
- WHITE GOODS
- LARGE FRONT AND BACK GARDENS
- OUTDOORS STORAGE AND BIKE SHED
***VIEWINGS A MUST*** Fantastic 4 double-bedroom semi-detached property, with ample living space and large private gardens.
Excellent location, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location in the catchment area for Long Crendon Primary School.
Please note: Viewings not possible until 20/10/16 : BOOK IN ADVANCE
AVAILABLE AT THE START OF 2017
Fantastic four bedroom semi-detached house that has been extended to a high standard providing generous accommodation, situated a quiet cul-de-sac location in the catchment area for Long Crendon Primary School.
The ground floor has a living room with an open fireplace, leading to the dining room that opens to the rear garden. There is a spacious kitchen with breakfast bar and an office.
On the first floor, the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room. There are two further double bedrooms, one with a walk in wardrobe, and the family bathroom. The loft has recently been converted to provide a double bedroom, and still retains a large storage space.
Outside is off street parking to the front of the house with a 6’ x 3’ bicycle shed and a 90’ rear garden with children’s playhouse and 12’ x 6’ timber shed. Viewing highly recommended.
Security deposit: £2215.38
Avalable at the start of 2017
Viewings a must!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62191106.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1130J5816. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Bicester - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.