|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 October 2016 (374 days ago)|
- Ideally located for the amenties of New King's Road
- Property sits between Hurlingham Park and Bishop's Park
- Situated within a charming period development
- Close to the River Thames
- Superb ground floor one bedroom flat
- Spacious reception room
- Semi open-plan well equipped kitchen
- Private rear patio area
LONG LET. Spacious one bedroom ground floor flat with open-plan entertaining space opening onto a private rear garden with high ceilings complimenting the period building.
Hurlingham Mansions is set in a great location for the green open spaces of Hurlingham Park and Fulham Palace Gardens with the amenities of New King's Road and Putney High Street on the doorstep.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999492. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Bishops Park.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.