|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 November 2016 (407 days ago)|
- Three storey modern town house offer versatile accommodation.
- Central village location with parking and garage
- Large family bathroom
- l-shaped lounge/diner along with a good sized kitchen with dining area
- Rear garden with paved area
- Energy Rating D
- AVAILABLE END OF NOVEMBER
- PART FURNISHED
IDEAL CENTRAL VILLAGE LOCATION WITH PARKING AND GARAGE. This absolutely stunning three storey modern town house offers versatile accommodation. There are three bedrooms, large family bathroom, l-shaped lounge/diner along with a good sized kitchen with dining area. On the ground floor there is a large utility room, WC and cloakroom and access to the integral garage. At the rear of the property is a beautiful garden area with a variety of shrubs and flower beds and paved area. Within easy walking distance of both Hale and Altrincham, metro and train stations this is and ideally positioned property!! AVAILABLE END OF NOVEMBER. Part/semi furnished. Call 0161 929 9898 opt 2 to view
These particulars are believed to be accurate but they are not guaranteed and do not form a contract. Neither Jordan Fishwick nor the vendor or lessor accept any responsibility in respect of these particulars, which are not intended to be statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. Any floorplans on this brochure are for illustrative purposes only and are not necessarily to scale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62208014.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26534586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jordan Fishwick, Hale.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.