|Added on Rightmove:||29 September 2016 (570 days ago)|
- Serviced apartments
- Rent includes all bills and weekly service of the apartment
- Large double bedrooms
- Newly renovated
- Modern kitchen and bathrooms
- Fully furnished to a high standard
- Central Bloomsbury location
- Minutes from Russell Square, Euston & Kings Cross St Pancras stations
- Lift access
A selection of stunning, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom serviced apartments, available in the very heart of Bloomsbury, minutes from Russell Square, Euston and Kings Cross Stations.
These impeccably finished Georgian conversions, have been entirely modernised, are offered fully furnished to a high standard, have lift access throughout and are available for a minimum of three month+ contracts.
1 beds at £1120 + VAT per week
2 beds at £1260 + VAT per week
3 beds at £1400 + VAT per week
The quoted weekly rate covers rent, all bills and a weekly clean of the apartments, including replenishment of bathroom and kitchen cleaning supplies. The cleaners will also refresh all bed linen and towels. All of the apartments come equipped with high speed internet and Freeview TV as standard.
These serviced apartments are the perfect solution for the busy professional seeking a hassle-free, shorter stay pied-a-terre, or those individuals coming to visit friends/relatives in London for prolonged periods of time.
Early viewings recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BLL000C49. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fyfe McDade Limited, Bloomsbury.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.