|Added on Rightmove:||29 September 2016 (602 days ago)|
- Spacious two bedroom end terrace
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Modern fitted bathroom
- New bathroom suite
- New carpets and neutral decor
- Large attic bedroom
- Accommodation planned over four floors
- Two reception rooms
Recently refurbished spacious two bedroom end of terrace property with accommodation planned over four floors. Briefly comprising living room with modern electric fire, newly fitted kitchen with integral electric oven and gas hob as well as free standing fridge freezer. To the lower ground floor there is large basement offering an additional reception room as well as utility with fitted units, worktop and sink. To the first floor there is a double bedroom and house bathroom with white three piece suite and shower over bath. To the second floor there is a large attic bedroom. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and has been recently refurbished throughout including new carpets, laminate flooring and decor, new bathroom and kitchen as well as intruder alarm. The property is conveniently located within walking distance to Bingley town centre, train station, local amenities and bus routes.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62214494.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 335117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Premier Property, Bingley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.