|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (550 days ago)|
- Two bedroom ground floor flat
- Open plan reception room and modern kitchen
- Bright and airy bedrooms with neutral décor
- Sleek bathroom
- Rear private garden with patio area
- Close to shops, amenities and restaurants in Charlton
- Good transport links nearby
LONG LET. Two bedroom ground floor flat set-within a lovely residential area offers a open-plan kitchen and reception room, good-sized bedrooms and a large rear garden.
The Heights is located moments from the centre of Charlton with a wealth of shops and amenities nearby as well as Charlton railway station for links to central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.