|Added on Rightmove:||29 September 2016 (415 days ago)|
- Lovely lower ground floor studio flat
- Open plan kitchen
- Modern shower room
- Free wi-fi and selected Sky tv channels included
- Heating, water and electricity included
- Free laundry service included
- Excellent location for local amenities
SHORT LET. Situated in a sought-after period building, this lovely lower ground floor studio flat features an open-plan kitchen and neutral décor throughout.
The property is situated on a residential street close to The Queen's Club and within easy reach of the fashionable shops and restaurants of Kensington High Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 999732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Bishops Park.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.