|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (393 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented Grade II listed house
- Exposed beams, vaulted ceilings and fireplaces
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Two bedrooms with en suites
- Lovely open plan kitchen diner
- Spacious sitting room and living room
- Attractive gardens
- Double garage and parking
- Available now
Bursting with character and charm, this beautifully presented four bedroom Grade II listed house is set in the quiet, sought after village of Offley, featuring many lovely features such as exposed beams, vaulted ceilings and fireplaces. It is surrounded by attractive gardens, and benefits from parking and a double garage.
Fees (incl. VAT): Admin Fee £150 per tenancy, Referencing Fee £35 per adult (proposed tenant, or required guarantor), Company Referencing Fee £100. A Holding Fee (which will be used as the first month’s rent) is required on completion of satisfactory references. A Deposit is required prior to occupancy, which will equate to 1.5 times the monthly rent. A Check Out charge of £115 is payable at the end of the tenancy.
Offley Village is a sought after village in rolling countryside. It has a primary school, post office/general store, hairdressers, several public houses/restaurants and a bus service. There is easy access to A505, A1(M), M1 and to mainline stations at Hitchin and Luton.
BURSTING WITH CHARACTER AND CHARM, this beautifully presented four bedroom Grade II listed house is set in the quiet, sought after village of Offley, featuring many lovely features such as exposed beams, vaulted ceilings and fireplaces. Available now.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3060720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Hitchin (Sales and Lettings).
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.