|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 December 2016 (528 days ago)|
- Large two double bedroom apartment, complete with ensuite bathrooms
- Located on the 17th floor with views of O2 Arena, River Thames and Royal Victoria Docks
- Rippling glass endless 207 sq ft balcony with access via the bedrooms and living area
- Fully integrated kitchen with appliances by Siemens
- Underfloor heating throughout and comfort cooling system
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Shared used of the gym, residents' lounge and concierge services
- Within walking distance to DLR and Jubilee line stations
- In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport
- 999 year lease and 10 year NHBC warranty
Available from end of Oct 2016. Beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment located on the 17th floor of this iconic tower, with views over O2 Arena, River Thames and Royal Victoria Docks.
Strawberry Star are the primary agents for this exciting new development, located directly onsite. Please contact us at the Hoola marketing suite to find out more information.
CGI and show images are indicative of unit appearance following completion – subject to availability and contract. All rights reserved.
Beautifully designed two bedroom apartment, complete with ensuite bathrooms
Floor-to-ceiling windows, with spacious 207 sq ft balcony with direct access via the bedrooms and living area
The apartment shares the facilities of the gym, residents' lounge, and the comfort and security of the concierge services
Large bright living room, with gorgeous open-plan modern kitchen
Hoola is set within the heart of the Royal Docks regeneration area.
Close to the forthcoming Asian Business Park, Silvertown Quays and Crossrail station.
In close proximity to Excel and London City Airport.
Benefits from modern infrastructure such as Emirates Airline Cable Car.
Surrounded by water and less than a minute walk from the Quays offering a fantastic way of life.
Close to University of East London and nine leading universities within easy reach.
Good choice of healthcare, libraries, community centres, places of worship, sports facilities.
Transport Links include:
Minutes’ walk to Royal Victoria (DLR Line) and new Crossrail Interchange.
Short walk to Canning Town station on Jubilee line. Easy access to Canary Wharf, the City and the West End.
15 minutes’ journey by Emirates Airline Cable car from the O2 to the Excel.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62218607.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7079536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star, E16.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.