|Added on Rightmove:||30 September 2016 (383 days ago)|
- Modern one bedroom apartment
- Available to move straight in to
- Large front living room with wooden flooring
- Open plan kitchen
- Ground floor
- Double bedroom
- Excellent location
- Call today to arrange your viewing
Available for a January move in is this modern one bedroom ground floor apartment in a purpose built apartment block in Kirkby L33. Situated down a quiet residential cul-de-sac, this property is ideally located and won't be available for long. The property itself is being offered on an unfurnished basis and briefly comprises of the following:
- Large living room to the front of the property with wooden flooring, neutral decoration and two large windows allowing plenty of natural sunlights
- Open plan modern kitchen with integrated oven/ hob with extractor fan, wall and base units allowing plenty of cupboard space and room for additional white goods
- Large double bedroom with neutral decoration, a newly fitted carpet and an optional double wardrobe
- Modern bathroom with three piece suite including bath/ shower, wash basin and toilet tiled neutrally throughout
- Secure intercom system, double glazing and parking available
Properties to this standard do not often stay available for long so make sure you call our team today. For any further information or to arrange your viewing, call our team on 0151 526 0557.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000407366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Maghull.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.