Mixed Use to rentUnit 9D (6) Queens Yard, White Post Lane, Hackney
Sold by Us
£5,750 pa (£479 pcm)
287 sq. ft.
- 287 sq ft (26 sq m)
- Good Natural Light
- Car Parking
- B1 Use
Good size studio/ workshop/ office/ storage unit to let on the third floor of this property which is located in one of London's most prized and desirable areas.
• One year licence only. Rent excludes VAT.
• Electricity costs dependent on usage.
• Wifi available at £10 per month.
• Applicants should consult local authority regarding business rates liability.
THIS IS NOT A LIVE/ WORK SPACE.
The property benefits from having yard space/car parking, which is available by separate negotiation and the quoted rent covers the service charge and water.
The unit is situated on an industrial estate of similar units laid out around a courtyard off White Post Lane, Hackney Wick A115, which is a major access road for the 2012 Olympic parks east entrance.
Chapman and Rothbury Road lead to the A12 (southbound to Blackwall Tunnel, northbound to the M11/A406 North Circular Road) in the north and A11 (Stratford) in the south.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 00009908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearl & Coutts, Inside of London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.