Office to rentRoss House, Kempson Way, Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk, IP32
4,177 sq. ft.
- 4,177 sq ft (388 sq m)
- Potential for a bespoke refurbishment
- 18 on-site parking spaces
- Located 2 miles from the town centre with excellent access to the A14
- Flexible open plan floor plate
Ross House is located at the entrance to Suffolk Business Park, Bury St Edmunds' premier out of town business district. Suffolk Park is situated on the eastern outskirts of Bury St Edmunds, approximately two miles from the town centre and adjacent to the A14. Nearby occupiers include Taylor Wimpey, Sealeys, Denny Brothers and the Hillside Business Park.
Ross House is an attractive and prominent two storey modern office building providing high quality office space with a good internal specification. Externally the property benefits from 18 on-site allocated parking spaces.
The ground floor is independent from the first floor, therefore providing self-contained accommodation. The space is predominantly open plan and benefits from male, female and disabled WCs and a kitchen/break out area.
The internal specification is a good standard and includes the following:
Predominantly open plan floor plate ¿
Fully raised accessible floors ¿
Suspended ceilings ¿
LG7 lighting ¿
Air cooling and heating system ¿
Fully carpeted ¿
Kitchen and break out area
The Landlord intends to undertake further refurbishment works to include: improved entrance, removal of internal partitioning and upgrade of staff break out area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62240945.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hazells Chartered Surveyors, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.