|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 November 2016 (543 days ago)|
- Lovely Top Floor Flat
- Desirable Lytham Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fully Furnished Throughout
- Presented to High Standard
- Ideal for Commute to BAE
- Would Suit Professional Individual/Couple
- Car Park and On Street Parking
- Dining Kitchen with White Goods
- CALL TODAY TO VIEW!!
A fantastic well presented second floor apartment with two bedrooms and available furnished - ideal for BAE commute or any other professional individuals/couples.
Wide stairs leading to the entrance of the apartment on the second floor. The apartment is bright, airy and spacious throughout and has a seperate kitchen to the rear of the property which is an excellent size and comes with dining table, fridge freezer, oven and hob and space for a washing machine.
The apartment is neutrally decorated and carpeted through out.
The master bedroom comes with wardrobes, drawers and a double bed. The second bedroom which could be used as an office or a bedroom also comes with wardrobes and drawers.
Also comes with Gas central heating throughout with double glazed windows.
There is also one allocated parking space to the rear of the property and also plenty of on street parking to the front.
Viewing is highly recommended, so call us now to register your interest!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62241695.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000310414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Lettings, St. Anne's.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.