|Added on Rightmove:||30 September 2016 (179 days ago)|
Full description71A WINDMILL RISE, TADCASTER LS24 9HR
A spacious 1 bedroom FIRST FLOOR FLAT (44 sq metres or 475 sq ft.) with entrance at frist floor level, large landing and 2 useful external stores. Situated off Woodlands Avenue on the south-west side of town. The accommodation includes hall, living room, good fitted kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom with shower, modern gas-fired central heating system and uPVC double-glazed windows and entrance doors - unfurnished.
RENT: £450 pcm (for 12 months - including service charge) Property ref: 1521
BOND: £825 (protected by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme - The Dispute Service Ltd.)
Viewing by appointment with the Agent
71A WINDMILL RISE, TADCASTER LS24 9HR
HEADS OF TERMS
1. The property will be let under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement for a minimum period of 12 months (with a longer tenancy being preferred). The tenancy may be extended beyond the initial period by agreement. A copy of the Agreement under which the tenancy is offered, together with charges for extending the tenancy, is available for inspection at our office.
2. Rent of £450 per calendar month payable monthly in advance by bank standing order.
3. A surety deposit in the sum of £825 will be payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied satisfactorily with his/her covenants. We are a regulated agent for the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, which protects tenants' deposits in the event of a dispute between landlord and tenant at the end of the tenancy; full details of the scheme are available on-line at www.tenancydepositscheme.com.
4. A reservation fee for UK-based residents of £185 for a couple (£165 for a single person) including VAT is payable on reserving the property; until this fee has been paid, the property will remain on the market. The reservation fee is normally non-refundable. If there is more than one application, the landlord reserves the right to offer the tenancy to another tenant, i.e. it is not on a first-come, first served basis. In that case, the fee would be refunded. In some cases, a guarantor may be required (for which an additional charge will be made) or 6 months rent will be payable in advance.
5. The Tenant will pay for utility company charges and council tax. Selby District Council - payable 2016/2017 (gross) £1,095.32 - Band 'A'. Water & sewerage charges payable in addition (metered supply).
6. The property is available now and the tenancy may commence on completion of the shorthold lease and payment of the first month's rent and deposit, subject to satisfactory references having been provided.
7. Applicants must complete and return a Tenancy Application Form to the Letting Agent before any tenancy can be considered. References and a Credit Search will be taken up.
ROAD DIRECTIONS: Leave the town centre, proceeding towards Leeds. Continue straight ahead at the traffic lights past the petrol filling station and then take the first turning on the left, after the zebra crossing into Stutton Road. Take the turning on the right (after the parade of shops) into Woodlands Avenue. Turn first left into Windmill Rise and continue for about 120 metres where the property stands on the right hand side, and can be identified by our 'To Let' board.
The accommodation comprises (with reference to the attached floor plan):-
ENTRANCE HALL: Part-glazed upvc front door. Carpet. Cloaks cupboard. Panelled-effect ivory white doors to all rooms.
LIVING ROOM: 4.80m. x 3.0m. with window and door to balcony, facing south-east approximately, with pair of curtains. Carpet. T.V aerial point with satellite dish aerial. Sliding door to kitchen.
KITCHEN: 3.0m. x 2.30m. comprehensively fitted with modern wall and base units, having pale cream doors, laminated wooden worktops, inset 1¼ bowl non-scratch sink and tiled walls between units. Built-in gas hob and electric oven with Moffatt cooker filter hood above. Space under worktop for refrigerator* and washing machine*. Ceramic tiled floor. Ceiling-mounted 3-spot light fitting. Window to rear with roller blind.
BEDROOM: 3.68m. x 3.26m. with window to front with pair of curtains. Spacious double room. Carpet. (No fitted wardrobe).
BATHROOM: 2.0m. x 1.82m. fitted with modern white panelled bath, pedestal basin and close-coupled w.c. Gainsborough boiler-fed shower over bath with splash-curtain. Partly tiled walls. Vinyl floor-covering. Bathroom cabinet, towel rails and paper-holder. Window to rear with roller blind.
CENTRAL HEATING: Radiator central heating and domestic hot water provided by the Worcester-Bosch gas-fired combination boiler, installed in 2014, located in outside store-room. Thermostatic radiator valves are fitted.
EXTERNAL STORES: Two useful-sized store rooms, 1.28m. x 1.1m. and 1.28m. x 0.84m., are easily accessible, under cover, at first floor level.
OUTSIDE: Clothes-drying facility available in the shared rear garden. Covered first floor landing with space for wheeled dustbin.
SERVICES: All main services are connected to the property.
NOTE: Appliances marked with * will not be replaced or repaired if they break down. The tenant will then have to provide his own appliances.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62241701.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference REN1521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartle Residential, Tadcaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.