|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 October 2016 (599 days ago)|
- Semi detached grade 2 listed farmhouse in rural location
- With possibility of renting nearby STABLES & PADDOCK
- Large entrance hallway with split staircase. GF W/C
- Spacious lounge with doors onto front patio
- Large kitchen with centre island and utility room off
- Five double bedrooms - two with en suites
- New family bathroom with sep walk in shower
- Sunny front patio garden. Rear lawned garden with stores
- Plenty of parking. Pets considered
- AVAILABLE BEG NOV
A five bedroom Grade 2 listed farmhouse in an idylic location enjoying a delightful South facing position in the unspoilt valley of Dawlish Water, home of the historic Luscombe Estate. Possibility of renting nearby Stables and Paddocks
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000405074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords Lettings, Dawlish - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.