Office to rentBusiness & Innovation Centre, Wearfield, Sunderland, Tyne And Wear, SR5
599 sq. ft.
- 599 sq ft (55 sq m)
- 24/7 access and security
- Communal Area Cleaning and Maintenance
- Security and Fire Alarm system
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
This superior first floor office within The North East Business & Innovation Centre's (BIC) high-tech Jupiter Centre development affords striking river views including the landmark New Wear Crossing development.
This office space boasts an array of modern design features including a private balcony overlooking mature landscaping and a mezzanine floor accessed by a contemporary spiral staircase which provides a centrepiece for the office. It also features a skylight to make the most of the natural light, a secure entry system, climate control and anti-glare lighting.
The Jupiter Centre benefits from the very highest technical specification along with a range of unique features that ensure it's a very desirable place to work. Striking modern lighting features make a bold statement in the two communal break-out areas and a tea bar and ample free parking make this the ultimate location for creative businesses to locate and grow.
Ideally located within the established North East Business & Innovation Centre business park, just off the A1231 in Sunderland, the Jupiter Centre has excellent access to regional road and Metro networks while national networks can be accessed via the A19 and A1 (M) which are within easy reach.
The following features are included as standard:
• Building Insurance
• 24/7 access and security
• Building Maintenance
• Communal Area Cleaning and Maintenance
• Security and Fire Alarm system
• Air Conditioning Maintenance
• Waste (to agreed level)
• Gas Heating
• Post In.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference JC10. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Property Box, Darlington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.