|Added on Rightmove:||02 October 2016 (411 days ago)|
- FULLY RENOVATED MID TERRACE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- AMAZING NEW DINING KITCHEN
- SPACIOUS NEW SHOWER ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- FINISHED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT
- WIHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO THE TOWN CENTRE
- EXCELLENT LOCATION
- JUST LIKE A BRAND NEW HOUSE
- CALL TO ARRANGE A VIEWING TODAY!
This stunning mid terrace property is situated just a short walk from the Chorley town centre and in brief comprises of: entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, amazing dining kitchen with oven and hob, a breakfast bar is available for dining, two double bedrooms and spacious shower room. This property has just been renovated to a very high standard and first to view will love it immediately. The property has newly fitted double glazing throughout and is warmed by Gas Central Heating. To the rear of the property is a courtyard with gated access to the rear. Call now to arrange your viewing! **01772 315800**
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ace Properties, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.