|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2017 (349 days ago)|
- Appealing ground floor apartment
- Unfurnished - with kitchen appliances
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Ideal for easy access to A1/A690/A19
- Not far from park and ride facility for Durham City
- Allocated 'secure' parking space
- Close to local amenities
- Sits in attractive communal grounds
- GFCH / DG
- Second small bedroom/office/dressing room
Two bedroom, ground floor apartment is a fine example of professional standard living accommodation. Available on an unfurnished basis, the property boasts neutral decor throughout, and has contemporary styled fixtures and fittings.
Briefly comprising; Communal entrance hall, accessed by secure entry door with intercom system. Hallway, leading to lounge, having bay window, with views of attractive communal garden areas, neutral carpet and emulsioned walls. Main bedroom is a double room, again neutrally decorated with door to house bathroom, which houses a contemporary suite, including bath and separate shower cubicle.
Kitchen has a range of wall and floor units and integrated fridge/freezer, oven/hob and washer/dryer.
There is a second small room, which could serve as an occasional guest bedroom, dressing room, office or perhaps dining space.
All in all the property has plenty to offer its new tenant, ideally suited to the professional needing access to the city - the park and ride facility being within close proximity, the A1/A690/A19 all being within easy reach also.
The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating throughout.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000073454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Durham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.