|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2016 (236 days ago)|
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE TO WEST HAMPSTEAD TUBE
- MODERN CONVERSION
- WOOD FLOORING
- CLOSE TO TWO OVERLAND STATIONS
- FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED
Charming two double bedroom apartment seconds from West Hampstead Underground station. This wonderfully located property is situated on the first floor of this modern conversion which is spacious and bright throughout.
Charming two double bedroom apartment seconds from West Hampstead Underground station. This wonderfully located property is situated on the first floor of this modern conversion which is spacious and bright throughout. Comprising of two decent sized double bedrooms, a large living room which is south facing, a fully equipped modern kitchen and a beautifully presented bathroom suite. Broadhurst Gardens is located less than a minute from West Hampstead Underground station (Jubilee Line) but also within a few minutes of the other two other overland stations that all offer quick and easy transport links across the city. There is wide variety of local shops, restaurants and bars nearby that make this area one of the most desirable places to live. Available from the 30th November.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62279219.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P0925K3303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Highgate Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.