|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 October 2016 (376 days ago)|
- 1 Double Bedroom Flat
- Open Kitchen Lounge Area
- Balcony With garden Views
- 24 Hr Concierge, Gym Conference Room
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Min's Walk To DLR Station
- Min's Away From Transport and Amenities
- Call Now To View On 0207 345 5064
JBE London are offering a bright and spacious one double bedroom apartment in the popular Royal Docks area. The property comprises of a modern open-plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a good sized reception room with direct access to a private balcony, a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a fully tiled family bathroom. The property also benefits from a resident`s gym, conference room, 24 hour porter age.
Situated in the heart of Docklands you are surrounded by stunning water front scenery, along which sit many fabulous bars and restaurants. Canary Wharf is just a short DLR journey and the City can be accessed in less than 30 minutes. You will also find yourself spoilt for choice when it comes to shopping with both Canary Wharf and The Galleons Reach Retail Park in very close proximity. For those of you who travel regularly, London City Airport is little more than 5 minutes away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 362857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JBE London, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.