|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (556 days ago)|
***DISCOUNTED TENANT FEES FOR THIS PROPERTY WHEN RENTED THROUGH BELVOIR***
Belvoir are delighted to offer a well presented 3-bedroom maisonette in the popular Leverstock Green area. A large living space in a highly sought after location, suiting families or sharers looking to commute or working nearby in the Maylands Industrial Estate.
This home benefits from;
- Large living space
- Well maintained kitchen with appliances
- Large master bedroom
- En-suite bathroom
- Spacious double, second bedroom with built in storage
- Good sized single, third bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Recently redecorated
- Ample on street parking nearby
- Overlooking a green with access to a local park
This property is set in the sought after Leverstock Green area, overlooking a green and children`s park area. This is a prime property for commuters, the M1 motorway can be accessed in minutes! For anyone working in the Maylands Industrial Estate, this property is a few minutes` walk! Many of Hemel Hempstead`s amenities can be reached very quickly from this location making it ideal for many families!
AVAILABLE NOW! CALL BELVOIR ON 01442 248636 TO BOOK A VIEWING!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62282333.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26540753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Hemel Hempstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.