|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (474 days ago)|
- Spacious two bedroom garden flat
- Excellent storage space with further cellar
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Reception room with high ceilings
- Modern integrated kitchen
- Pretty south west facing garden
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Sought after road running off the Fulham Road
LONG LET. A spacious two double bedroom garden flat with large cellar, 5 minutes to underground station forming the ground floor of this substantial converted house, moments from the vibrant Fulham Road.
Waldemar Avenue is ideally situated to take advantage of the great selection of shops, bars and restaurants on Fulham Road, and is just moments from pretty Bishop's Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 997958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Fulham Bishops Park.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.