|Added on Rightmove:||03 October 2016 (142 days ago)|
Full descriptionNEW COTTAGE, PARK FARM, ABERFORD, LEEDS LS25 3ED
A spacious 3-bedroom DETACHED HOUSE (128 sq m. or 1,385 sq ft.) with generous parking for 3 to 4 cars with large enclosed garden in a truly enjoyable location on the edge of delightful Lotherton Hall parkland. The accommodation includes 2 living rooms (with fireplaces) and 3 double bedrooms. The interior has been modernised with good kitchen and bathroom fittings, oil-fired central heating and double-glazing.
RENT: £1,000 pcm exclusive
BOND: £1,275 (protected by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme - The Dispute Service Ltd.)
Property ref: REN/1517
Viewing by appointment with the Agents
HEADS OF TERMS
1. The property will be let under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement for a minimum period of 6 months (with a longer tenancy of 12 months being preferred). The tenancy may be extended beyond the initial period by agreement. A copy of the Agreement under which the tenancy is offered, together with charges for extending the tenancy, is available for inspection at our office.
2. Rent of £1,000 per calendar month, for a 12 months term, payable monthly in advance by bank standing order. A higher rent would be charged for
3. A surety deposit in the sum of £1,275 will be payable on commencement and refundable on termination provided that the tenant has complied satisfactorily with his/her covenants. We are a regulated agent for the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, which protects tenants' deposits in the event of a dispute between landlord and tenant at the end of the tenancy; full details of the scheme are available on-line at www.tenancydepositscheme.com.
4. A reservation fee for UK-based residents of £205 for a couple (£185 for a single person) including VAT is payable on reserving the property; until this fee has been paid, the property will remain on the market. The reservation fee is normally non-refundable. If there is more than one application, the landlord reserves the right to offer the tenancy to another tenant, i.e. it is not on a first-come, first served basis. In that case, the fee would be refunded. In some cases, a guarantor may be required (for which an additional charge will be made) or 6 months rent will be payable in advance.
5. The Tenant will pay for utility company charges and council tax. Leeds City Council - payable 2016/2017 (gross) £1,440.70 - Band 'D'. Water & sewerage charges payable in addition (not a metered supply).
6. It is expected that the property will be available in November (exact date to be agreed) and the tenancy may commence on completion of the shorthold lease and payment of the first month's rent and deposit, subject to satisfactory references having been provided.
7. Applicants must complete and return a Tenancy Application Form to the Letting Agent before any tenancy can be considered. References and a Credit Search will be taken up.
ROAD DIRECTIONS: From Tadcaster take the A162 and proceed through Towton, turn right on to the B1217, follow the road for about 3 miles and just before Lotherton Hall take the left turn into Collier Lane (sign-posted towards Sherburn). Proceed for 200 metres where the property is found on the left hand side, identified by the Agent's display board.
ENTRANCE PORCH: Open-fronted porch.
ENTRANCE HALL: Staircase to first floor with varnished treads.
LOUNGE: 3.55m. x 3.60m having stone fireplace fitted with solid fuel grate. Carpet. Ceiling light fitting. Patio door to the front garden and second window to the west.
LIVING ROOM: 4.55m. x 3.60m. having brick fireplace with 'Baxi' solid fuel grate. Ceiling light fitting. T.V. aerial point. Two windows with curtain poles, facing south and east. Carpet. Door to kitchen.
KITCHEN: 5.20m. x 2.65m. fitted with modern wall and base storage units having wood-effect doors, laminated wooden work surfaces, storage baskets, inset stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and monobloc tap. Built-in appliances comprise electric hob with solid hot plates and electric oven. Tiled splash-backs. Space for washing machine and fridge freezer (appliances not included). 2 spot-light fitting. Window. Stable door to rear and second door to front garden.
LARDER: Fitted with wall-mounted shelves and space for freezer. Window. Tiled floor.
UTILITY/OFFICE: 2 windows. Ceramic tiled floor.
CLOAKROOM/W.C: Fitted with low level w.c. and hand-basin. Central heating boiler and airing cupboard.
LANDING: Having large 2-door fitted cupboard.
BEDROOM 1: 3.60m. x 3.55m. with window to the west. Carpet.
BEDROOM 2: 3.70m. x 2.75m. with window to the north. Large walk-in wardrobe with electric light. Carpet.
BEDROOM 3: 3.60m. x 2.30m. a large single room with window to the south. Carpet.
BATHROOM: Recently re-fitted with contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, washbasin and close-coupled w.c. Separate shower cubicle fitted with tank-fed shower appliance. Fully tiled walls and floor. Heated towel rail. Bathroom cabinet. Window.
CENTRAL HEATING: Radiator central heating and domestic hot water is provided by the oil fired boiler (which is serviced annually by the landlord).
OUTSIDE: An attractive lawned garden is set out on the south or front of the property, with planted borders, and the stoned driveway extends to the rear of the house with a large parking area, at the side of which a steel lock-up garden tool shed is provided.
SERVICES: Mains services of water and electricity are connected to the property. Foul drainage is to a septic tank. There is no mains gas supply. Heating is by an oil-fired boiler with its own oil storage tank on site. Note: the tenant will be required to pay for the remaining oil at the start of the tenancy; further details to be provided following measurement.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62285375.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference REN1517. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartle Residential, Tadcaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.