|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2016 (382 days ago)|
- All bedrooms are double bedrooms
- Property is in a great location
- Property has great access to the universities
- Plenty of parking is available at the property
- Property has both a bath and a shower
- Property features a beautiful garden
- Available for 2017 - 2018
Nicholas Humphreys are proud to bring this beautiful one-bedroom ground floor duplex apartment to the rental market. Situated in the idyllic location of central Headingley, with the town s bars and shops less than 5 minutes walk away. Internally the property comprises of:
Kitchen/Diner: Open plan Kitchen/Diner area with plenty of storage space, as well as a tall standing Fridge/Freezer and dining table
Lounge: Large lounge area with laminate flooring overlooking the front of the property.
Bedrooms: 2 double bedrooms with lots of space and room.
Bathroom: Bath /w shower over, WHB and LLWC.
The property also benefits from access to a lovely garden to the rear of the property. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. All of our properties are available on a bills inclusive contract upon request. Please contact the office on 0113 81 999 86 to get more information or to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.