|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (422 days ago)|
- Reception room with flat screen television
- Fully fitted eat-in kitchen
- Master bedroom suite
- Shower room
- SKY television & Broadband
- Underground parking at an additional cost of £25 per week
A two bedroom apartment to rent in Kensington.
A well presented one bedroom property located on the sixth floor of a refurbished portered building in Kensington.
Regent Court is located moments from the amenities of Kensington High Street and Underground Station, benefiting from a daily porter service and a gymnasium.
Parking space available at extra cost - £25 per week
AVAILABLE FROM 1st NOVEMBER `16 UNTIL 15th MAY `17
The following fees are charged by The Agent exclusive of the Rental payment Preparation of the Tenancy Agreement : £175 + vat Renewal fee : £45 + vat Referencing fee : £40 + vat per Tenant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62314790.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 90. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hobart Slater, Knightsbridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.