|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2016 (382 days ago)|
- One Room Available NOW
- Bills Included
- Great location on Crookesmoor Road
ONE ROOM AVAILABLE NOW IN SHARED STUDENT HOUSE
RENT INCLUDES GAS, ELECTRIC, WATER & INTERNET
• 5 bedroom house in a great location on Crookesmoor Road
• Modern kitchen contains gas hob and electric oven, washing machine and fridge freezers, microwave, dishwasher.
• Lounge area, contains sofas, dining table open plan communal space.
• 5 bedrooms with double or ¾ beds with chest of drawers, wardrobes, desks and chairs, bedroom door locks
• Main bathroom consists of a shower over the bath, W/C and hand basin
• Separate W/C and hand basin.
• Gas centrally heated 'A rated' combi boiler and double glazing throughout, alarm
• Small garden to the rear, on road permit parking.
• Great location close to the pubs and shops and easy access to Sheffield Uni.
• EPC rating 55 - D (P1059)
• Administration Fee £65 per person
• Deposit £200 per person
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62317997.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 236Crookesmoor-1room. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tapton Estates, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.