|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 January 2017 (261 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOM
- SEPERATE KITCHEN
- WOOD FLOORING
- OFF STREET PARKING
- CLOSE TO HIGHGATE STATION
Stunning two bed garden flat a few minutes walk from Highgate station. This beautifully presented property has been finished to an extremely high standard throughout and has a host of original features that make this the perfect home for anyone looking to live in the heart of Highgate.
Stunning two bed garden flat a few minutes walk from Highgate station. This beautifully presented property has been finished to an extremely high standard throughout and has a host of original features that make this the perfect home for anyone looking to live in the heart of Highgate. With high ceilings and wood flooring, the apartment comprises of two double bedrooms, both of which are bright and spacious, a wonderful living room which opens out to the garden. There is a modern separate kitchen as well as a lovely bathroom suite and seperate shower room. The property also has plenty of added storage space as well as off street parking for one car. Situated on Shepherds Hill, with less than a three minute walk to Highgate station (Northern Line) offering quick and easy transport into the city. There is a wide choice of local shops and restaurants, as well a choice of local parks. Available now.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62318168.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P3135K5004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Highgate Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.