|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 November 2016 (526 days ago)|
- Extended 3 bedroom semi-detached home
- 32ft Carport, driveway + detached garage
- Large lounge/diner + office/study/playroom
- Cloakroom + large storage cupboard
- Mature front and rear gardens
- GAS central heating
- Bathroom with electric shower over bath
- Close to schools, shops, greens
- Sorry, no pets permitted
A large extended 3 bed semi-detached family home located in the popular and sort after area of East Swindon. Located within 10 minutes reach of GW hospital, schooling, shops and the A419 link, this property is the perfect family home offering plenty of living accommodation throughout. The property comprises a driveway, 32ft enclosed car port leading to a detached garage, kitchen with cooker and hob, spacious entrance hallway with cloakroom and a large storage cupboard with plumbing. Further attributes include an open plan lounge / diner leading off to a large study /office/playroom area with patio doors, 2 double bedrooms, a good size single with built in mirrored wardrobes and a family bathroom with electric shower over bath. Benefits include gas central heating, PVCu double glazing, mature front and rear enclosed garden with patio, shed and greenhouse. ** Tenant fees apply **
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62318489.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Hawkins, Wootton Bassett - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.