|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2016 (230 days ago)|
- Renovated Cornish Cottage With Wonderful Sea And Coastal Views
- Two Large And Airy Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Separate Shower Cubicle And Power Shower
- Large Kitchen/Diner With Dual Fuel Range
- Lounge With Inglenook And Working Log/Coal Burner
- Well Kept Gardens Front & Back (South Facing With Shed)
- Own Parking. Downstairs WC.
- Double Glazing, Combi Gas Boiler
- Hi Spec Appliances, Including Dishwasher
- Walking Distance Of Beaches, Bus, Rail & Supermarket
Full descriptionProperty reference number: 12495
Please quote this reference number when contacting MakeUrMove
A surprisingly spacious, renovated and refurbished 200 year old Cornish Cottage in St Ives, with wonderful sea and coastal views - wake up to the sun rising over the sea! Unusually, and much sought after in this area, it has it's own parking at the rear and well stocked, low maintenance gardens front and back; the back garden is south facing and has a large storage shed. Chy-an- Mor is ideally situated for beaches, travel and local amenities and so provides the all-encompassing quintessential Cornish lifestyle.
• Renovated and Extended Cornish Cottage With Wonderful Sea And Coastal Views
• Two Large And Airy Double Bedrooms, Front with Sea Views
• Large Dual Aspect Kitchen/Diner with Breakfast Bar, Slate Floor and Beamed Ceiling
• Gas/Electric Kitchen Range
• Hi Spec Appliances, Including Integrated Fridge and Freezer and Dishwasher and Dryer
• Cosy Lounge With Original Inglenook Fireplace And Working Log/Coal Burner, beamed ceiling. Window Seat with Sea Views
• Downstairs WC and Wash Basin
• Large Family Bathroom With Separate Shower Cubicle And Power Shower
• Fully Furnished and Equipped
• Low Maintenance Gated Front Garden
• Gated South Facing Terraced Back Garden With Large Shed and Entrance to
• Own Private Parking
• Double Glazing throughout
• Central Heating with Warranted Combination Boiler
• Walking Distance Of Beaches, Schools & Nursery
• On Main Bus Routes and Close to Rail & Supermarket
• No Chain
Lounge (4.60m X 3.40m (15'1" X 11'1"))
Beamed ceiling and carpeted; inglenook working multi-fuel burner, sea and coastal views, window seat, under stairs storage cupboard, heating radiator, wall and ceiling lights. Stairs to first floor, through to kitchen
Kitchen (4.34m X 3.23m (14'2" X 10'7"))
Dual aspect, slate floor, beamed ceiling, combination gas boiler, heating radiator, inset ceiling and under cabinet lights, 1 ½ bowl ceramic sink with monobloc tap. Door to rear garden
WC with wash hand basin and extractor
Bedroom 1 (4.53m X 3.47m (14'10" X 11'4"))
Double-glazed window to the front with window seat and sea and coastal views; radiator and loft hatch. Carpeted
Bedroom 2 (4.30m X 2.74m (14'1" X 8'11"))
Double-glazed window to the rear; radiator and loft hatch. Carpeted
White suite comprising bath, low-level WC with push button flush and basin unit, with monobloc tap and cupboard under; wall cupboard unit with mirror and concealed shaver point. A separate, fully tiled, walk in shower unit with power shower and recessed shelf. Double glazed window, ceramic tiled floor, ceiling spotlights, heating radiator and extractor fan
The front garden is gated and enclosed by Cornish hedging. Paved and pebbled, it is low maintenance with a border of mature shrubs and plants.
The South facing, gated private rear garden has Cornish hedging and has paved and pebbled entertainment terraces with low maintenance borders and mature flowering shrubs and plants. There is a large storage shed, ideal for storage of surfboards or a workroom and it has a separate terrace. Entrance to private parking
The property is located under a mile from the picturesque harbour town of St Ives with its winding cobbled streets, fishermen’s cottages, magnificent sandy beaches, independent retail and coffee shops, renowned restaurants and art galleries, including the Tate. There are a host of local amenities including highly regarded schools, a nursery, Tesco Supermarket, Post Office and public houses. The St Ives rail link connects with the Penzance-Paddington line. The Hayle Estuary, an internationally renowned bird sanctuary and an area of Special Scientific interest, is less than 3 miles away, as is the main A30 giving easy travel to Lands End and the larger towns of Penzance, Helston and Truro. Newquay Airport is 36 miles away and offers connections with several destinations including London Gatwick.
Furnishing: Fully Furnished
Not Accepted: Students, Smokers, DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 12495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Makeurmove.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.