|Added on Rightmove:||04 October 2016 (596 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom flat in Manor House
- Two large double bedrooms
- Spacious open plan kitchen and lounge
- TWO fully tiled bathrooms
- Great transport links nearby
Lovely 2 Double Bedroom Victorian Conversion Garden, Comprising of 2 Double Bedrooms one with French Doors opening out to Patio and Garden, a Open Plan Lounge with Fully Fitted Kitchen also has French doors with access to the Garden with White Goods such as washing machine, 2 Fully Tiled Bathrooms with Shower and W/C one which is a En-Suite, a entry phone intercom system.
The Property is located close to Places to eat and drink in Finsbury Park which has been revamped to include stylish wine bars, pubs and restaurants, along with plentiful shops on Local Roads. The park is literally across the road, set over 112 acres and offers a quiet retreat with a lake and for those who enjoy the outdoors; it hosts a variety of festivals and concerts over the summer periods. Located only 3 Minutes away from Manor House tube station with Finsbury Park Tube being just 7 minutes away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alex Crown Lettings & Estate Agents, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.